tirsdag 26. mars 2013

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: Courtesan (Animi Avatar) Elite gear

So... I saw a picture of this character: Fiora Cavazza


Yes, she's a Templar. Well, kind-of.. As far as I have understood, she's a training avatar used by Abstergo Industries. Am I right, or am I clueless?


But that's not the point! She looks AWESOME! And she does parkour, and kills people with a fan. (There is sadly only one fan, not three though)

Another plus! A friend of me is doing his own modern assassin, so looking forward to "killing" each others yes!

Now, to the point! This will be my next cosplay. It will hopefully be finished by the start of May.

What about CC? Well, she's just not awesome enough, but I'll probably make her costume, sometime. I just don't have the motivation right now I guess. Mostly because I haven't gotten around to watching the rest of the anime. (Noooo, it's not boring..... maybe just a little bit....)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar